THE LIE That Hijacked Your Health
Health is symptom control.
- Here’s the complete version of the lie: If you’re not sick you must be healthy. Sure, you should get some exercise, enough sleep and eat well (whatever THAT means!) but really, don’t worry much about your health until after you’ve become ill. Oh, and when you do become ill, symptom control is your best solution.
- This is a faulty health formula. Consider who benefits from you believing this lie.
WHO BENEFITS From You Believing the Health Lie
Question #1: Who most stands to gain from you ignoring your health until after you have become ill?
Question #2: Who most stands to gain from you trying to control your symptoms when you become ill instead of healing the root causes of those symptoms?
Answers: Two industries stand the most to gain at your expense: the illness-creation industry and the symptom control industry.
- The illness creation industry makes massive amounts of money creating more sick people than ever by getting them to consume massive quantities of fake foods. Foods become fake through health-compromising growing methods, additives and processing methods. Far more foods are fake today than you probably realized. The illness production industry is far more invested in making sure that people remain in a state of nutritional illiteracy than you might imagine.
- The symptom control industry makes its profits helping sick people manage their symptoms instead of heal their causes. They do this through over-selling over-the-counter drugs, prescription pharmaceuticals, diagnostic devices, surgical aids, and medical devices. Most of these resources can be incredibly helpful when used wisely. When they are used in place of health restoration resources they drive up the cost of health care astronomically and unnecessarily. These resources are vastly over-used because this is highly profitable for them, not because this serves your health.
THE TRUTH About Health
Self-responsible self-care keeps you healthy.
- Becoming self-responsible for your health means becoming your own health reform plan. Being your own health reform plan means:
- Knowing how to not get ill in the first place
- When you do get ill, knowing the right resources to help you find the cause of your illness and fix that rather than merely focusing on controlling the symptoms.
- Sustainably healthy people focus their attention on illness prevention and optimal health. This is because this is far simpler, less expensive, and more fun than health restoration. Or, heaven forbid, illness management.
- Those are the four real dimensions of health reform: Illness Prevention, Optimal Health, Health Restoration, and Illness Management.
- The first three of these are the three pillars of sustainable health. The fourth one is where the vast majority of “health” related money is spent: illness management. That’s backward from what it needs to be because illness management mostly focuses on symptom control rather than health restoration.
Self-responsible self-care presents a problem to certain businesses. Sustainable health makes citizens less dependent on the food processing industry and on conventional symptom-control-oriented methods and practitioners. It inclines people to spend less money on fake food than illness promoting food manufacturers want them to spend. It results in people spending less money on symptom management resources than the pharmaceutical, medical device and medical diagnostics industries want them to spend. In other words, sustainable health is great for you, but it’s not so great for a huge portion of the food and medical industries. At least that’s how it might initially seem to them. They couldn’t be more wrong in the long run.
CHANGING THE GAME: How to Take Your Health Back
(Or, how to help your clients/students take back their health)
Get Wise About How Your Health Has Been Hijacked by the Fake Food and Symptom Control Industries
- Food, Inc.: The DVD
- Food, Inc. — A Participant Guide: How Industrial Food is Making Us Sicker, Fatter, and Poorer-And What You Can Do About It
- Overdosed America: The Broken Promise of American Medicine by John Abramson, MD
- Get Educated About the Illness-Creating Impact of Genetically Modified Foods
Become Your Own Health Reform Plan
“Our bodies have a remarkable ability to begin healing themselves if we simply stop doing what’s causing the problem.” Dean Ornish, MD
- Take to heart the content in these really inexpensive books by Michael Pollan: “Food Rules: An Eater’s Manual” and In Defense of Food: An Eater’s Manifesto
- Stop eating fake food
- Eat Non-GMO (genetically modified) foods: Get a free guide at www.nongmoshoppingguide.com
- Work with a Certified Wellcoach: www.Wellcoaches.com
- Utilize the self-help resource in the “Take Your Next Step” section below
Take Your Next Step
Sustainable happiness, including sustainable health, is a learnable skill.
This book has won six awards. In a more diverse range of categories than perhaps any other book in history:
- Current Events in Politics & Society
- Social Change
- Conscious Business & Leadership
- Health & Wellness
This is why this is the book you have been waiting for. It is called “The New IQ: How Integrity Intelligence Serves You, Your Relationships & Our World.” Its companion workbook guides you step-by-step in customizing what you learn so it works in your own life.
This material is your vaccine against being manipulated by the relentless “manufacturing of consent” machine. It does this by providing you with a complete blueprint for creating sustainable happiness, and making a positive difference in the world, without sacrificing your health or accumulating unsustainable debt.
The dawn of the second decade of the 21st century is your time to take back your power. Not only for your sake, but in the end for the sake of us all. This material is the most valuable gift you can give yourself and others to kick off the new decade.
Order copies now. For yourself. For your loved ones. For your employees, managers and executives. For your students, clients or customers. For your religious, community service, or nonprofit organizations. For your leaders.
|I want just the book||I want the book & workbook||I want everything you’ve got|
Together we can take back our happiness, health, prosperity, patriotism and problem-solving from the manufacturers of consent. Here’s to your happiness, health and prosperity in the new decade!