The People Who Cling to the Five Lies in the Second Decade of the 21st Century Will Become…
More unhappy, sicker, poorer, less personally and socially responsible, and much more defeated or angry.
The People Who Will be the Happiest in the Second Decade of the 21st Century are Those Who…
- Embody the 3D Happiness formula (authenticity, connection and impact).
- Emphasize illness prevention and optimal health instead of ignoring their health until they become sick.
- Focus on health restoration when they do become ill rather than only control symptoms.
- Use disease management resources only as an adjunct to health restoration, or as a last resort should health restoration prove impossible.
- Honestly define their version of ampleness and build financial independence in well-conceived self-responsible ways.
- Treat as sacred their role as freesponsible citizens.
- Understand and safeguard their country’s mission statement.
- Have integrated loyalty.
- Know when and how to fact-check.
- Insist on informed consent and master the art of synergy.
The Businesses That Cling to the Five Lies in the Second Decade of the 21st Century Will…
Become less profitable. This will be brought about by two things:
- Eroding customer loyalty because the public will view these companies as having significiant social responsibility deficits
- Less productive employees because judging their company as lacking social responsiblity will cause them to develop severe integrity deficits, to be less self-responsible, and to become more ill.
The Businesses That Will Be the Most Profitable in the Second Decade of the 21st Century are Those That…
- Realign their strategies to support people in reclaiming sustainable happiness.
- Provide employee programs emphasizing the three pillars of sustainable health.
- Do the best job of modeling financial integrity and socially responsible profitability. This means making good money by providing socially responsible goods and services that are created by employees who are treated in socially responsible ways and are brought to customers through socially responsible marketing and selling methods, without incurring undue levels of debt.
- Support consumers in reclaiming mature patriotism and integrated loyalty.
- Figure out how to make informed consent sexy as a marketing strategy.
- Provide informed consent rather than manufacturing consent.
- In the health industry…
- Emphasize three pillars of sustainable health (illness prevention, optimal health and health restoration) instead of illness creation and symptom management.
- In the food-providing business…
- Sell more health-strengthening foods than illness-creating foods.
- Do the best job of educating consumers about the benefits of health-strengthening foods.
- In the financial sector (banks, credit card companies, lending companies, investment companies)…
- Embody financial integrity.
- Take the lead in providing people with a true education in financial intelligence.
- Help people attain sustainable prosperity.
The Leaders Who Cling to the Five Lies in the Second Decade of the 21st Century Will Find That…
Their popularity and their effectiveness as leaders will plummet, and that they will be increasingly vulnerable to ethics charges being brought against them.
The Leaders Who Will Have the Most Support in the Second Decade of the 21st Century are Those Who…
- Support programs educating citizens in the art of sustainable happiness.
- Create educational programs on the three pillars of sustainable health (illness prevention, optimal health and health restoration) instead of illness creation and symptom management.
- Emphasize self-responsible self-care.
- Set up government incentives that empower citizens to reclaim sustainable health.
- Lay the groundwork for eliminating government debt and for rewarding sustainable prosperity practices by individuals, businesses, and particularly the financial sector.
- Do the best job of returning the government to Constitutional Integrity.
- Support citizens in returning to mature patriotism.
- Provide incentives to businesses to engage in socially responsible profitability.
- Insist on synergy-centered negotiations in government instead of partisan coercion or bipartisan compromise.
- Require schooling to include education in all five of the areas discussed in this document.
- Reward businesses for providing consumers with informed consent instead of manufacturing their consent.
► Return to “The Hijacking of You” Overview Page
► Return to “The Hijacking of Happiness” Page
► Return to “The Hijacking of Health” Page
► Return to “The Hijacking of Prosperity” Page
► Return to “The Hijacking of Patriotism” Page
► Return to “The Hijacking of Problem-Solving” Page
► Media & Event Planners: Interview Dr. Gruder or Invite Him to Give a Keynote on This Topic